- Brinjal - One ( as shown in the picture)
- Roasted or Boiled and peeled Potato - 2 medium
- Onion - 1, Finely chopped
- Green Chilly - to taste
- Masturd Oil - 1 tea spoon
- Green Coriender - 2 tea spoon, chopped
Roast the brinjal on a gas flame/ wood fire or any where as per your arrengement. Prick the brinjal while roasting, with a pricker. After roasting it evenly and once the brinjal is cooked, peel of the skin. Keep it in a pan or plate. Add the potatos ( Peeled). Add all the rest of the ingredients. Mesh it well. ( You can add a boiled egg to it).
Serve it hot with any rice platter.