- Kumolia Kasu Thor - Taro Leaves which have not grown completely : 7 to 8 stems
- Jaaluk - Black Peper : 5 to 7 broken
- Masoor/Boot/ Rahar Dal - Red Lentil / Bengal gram : 3 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric to taste
- Ginger Garlic paste (not fine paste) in equal amout about 2 tea spoon
- A pinch of Sugar if you prefer.
- Paanch Foran - One Pinch
- One spoon oil
Clean the Kasu Xaak and chop in big pieces.Put all ,but oil and paanch foran, of the ingredients in a pressure cooker ( preferably a pressure cooker, you can use othe heavy pan as well). Once it is cooked well, remove from flame. Place a pan on the stove, heat well. Add one spoon oil and add the paanch foran to the hot oil. Saunt for half a minute. Add the boiled kasu in to the pan. Let it shimmer for some time in a very low flame.
Serve hot with a rice platter.