Well, this one is a quick fix. I do it when sometimes I need a side dish very fast. Translating the Name to English, Drum Stick Flower, Baby Potatoes and Eggs!
- Drum Stick flowers - 2 cups, cleaned.
- Baby potatoes - 1/2 cups, cut in half.
- Onion - a small one. Chopped.
- Salt and Turmeric - To your taste.
- Egg - 1, beaten.
- Oil - 3 table spoons.
How to do it:
- Heat the oil in a wok.
- Add onion and fry till light brown.
- Add the potatoes and cover. Let it cook till half.
- Now add salt and turmeric and mix it.
- Add the flowers and mix. Let it cook for a while. Do NOT cover.
- Keep the flame low and let it cook till the potatoes are cooked completely.
- When the potatoes are cooked, add the beaten eggs, mix and remove from the flame. Let the egg be fried.
- Serve as a side dish. We call such dry preparations "Bhaji".